Monday, March 26, 2007

Pink Hibiscus

Pink Hibiscus had a stall at the Werarama Festival in Werribee on Sunday. It was quite a good succuss with us getting the PH name out there. It was freezing though, we were so cold that we had to wrap ourselves in blankets like little old ladies. I understand why the elderly need lap blankets, my legs were so cold and I got a chill in my kidneys - very painful. Our stall looked fantastic though. We had a large banner with Pink hibiscus printed on it. We had our hot pink hats with our logo on them and our t-shorts with the logo. It was very professional looking thanks to DH's designs and Lisa's DH doing all of the printing for us. I finally got our business cards and they look awesome, my DH is a bit of a star designer. I'll scan the business card and post soon.

1 comment:

Liz said...

what a bugger I missed it