Monday, October 8, 2007



I saw this on Liz's blog and thought it looked like fun

Appetizer
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you look forward to your birthday?
About a five - I can take it or leave it really probably because I prefer to give presents than to receive. Now Christmas I love.

Soup
What is one word you don’t like the sound, spelling, or meaning of?
The c word is very offensive - It's pobably the worst word in the english language.


Salad
Do you wear sunglasses when you’re outside? If so, what does your current pair look like?
I can't go outside without my sunny's. My latest pair are a pink prada pair but i'm scared of losing them - I have a terrible habit of misplacing my sunnies and they never show up again. I love this pair and don't want to have to replace them.

Main Course
If you were to write a book, to whom would you dedicate it?
My hubby - he's been trying to get me to write a book for years.

Dessert
Name a beverage that you enjoy. I really like water - it's basically all I drink. although a baileys every now and again is noice too.

No comments: