Monday, October 8, 2007

Lost my Mojo

I have completely lost my scrapping mojo - I can't seem to create anything. I've even sat down a couple of times with the best intentions and I just can't put a page together. I've even stopped buying scrap supplies because I thought it was a bit rediculous to keep buying stuff that was just going to sit there and not get used. I guess it must be the pregnancy and all the stress that goes with it. But scrapping and shopping also are the two things that usually relax me and I'm doing neither. I'd like to get some things done before the baby arrives because I''l be too tired after. I'm hoping that that nesting thing will kick in soon and i'll try and use it to scrap something. My aim this year was to do a book of me and my school years album. Maybe deep down that is what's blocking my mojo, having to scrap myself.

No comments: